Stanford Ignite is a certificate program that teaches innovators to formulate, develop, and commercialize their ideas. In this program, you will be exposed to both the fundamentals of business and the practical aspects of identifying and evaluating business ideas and moving them forward. Stanford Ignite is offered on the Stanford campus in Silicon Valley as well as in Bangalore, India, Santiago, Chile, Paris, France, and Beijing, China. Learn more: https://www.gsb.stanford.edu
This certificate program teaches founders to build to make, and commercialize their ideas.
Within this method, you’ll be exposed to both the essentials of business and the functional aspects of evaluating and determining business ideas and shifting them.
Who Should Attend
The program uniquely combines recent graduate students and entrepreneurs with innovators, researchers, and designers from leading corporations. It’s intended for founders who don’t have scholar-level business levels.
A Stanford Academic Experience
The program is taught by prominent Stanford GSB faculty and will expose you to:
- Key business capabilities, functions, such as marketing, tactic, sales, financing, and economics
- Used capabilities, for example, teamwork, settlement, speaking in public, authority, and selling
- Approaches to product design and prototyping
- Employed in a team to develop a plan for commercializing a fresh products or services for a new opportunity or an existing corporation
- Notable venture and corporate, executives, and investors who participate as professional panelists guest speakers, and business advisors offering candid feedback through the entire venture-building process