Choose Kingston’s Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA
Corporate Communications MA and our Public Relations is a very specialized and focused program designed for individuals who want to pursue a vocation in the broader area of corporate communications and public relations. Including functions in investor relations or internal communications.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR): Through our unique collaboration with the CIPR, we have embedded a bespoke program of professional development into the course structure. This will set you on the path to becoming an Accredited CIPR Practitioner, adding value to your CV and marking you out as an industry expert.
- Opportunity to gain a dual degree by adding study at the prestigious Boston University to your program. Graduates from this course typically go on to roles in senior internal communications, public relations, and corporate social responsibility.
- Kingston Business School is internationally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This award has been earned by just 5% of the world’s business schools.
- Kingston Business School has also been awarded an ‘excellent’ rating for its teaching quality by the Higher Education Funding Council.
- Kingston upon the Thames is rated London’s happiest borough and has the lowest crime rate in London, as well as excellent transport links to the city center.
What do you want to study?
Using the sort of practical, hands-on learning experiences that encourage flexible thinking, as well as a fundamental basis in operation and marketing instead of journalism, our MA in Public Relations and Corporate Communications, can help propel you into a variety of high-level careers in surroundings that are commercial or challenging. We enable our students to graduate together with the ability to effectively accommodate their communications technique to achieve success in virtually any societal cultural, commercial or non-profit context.
Over the course of the program, you will learn to:
- Identify and comprehend markets and different stakeholder groups, enabling one to develop powerful communication styles for clients of a profusion of ethnic backgrounds or different educational;
- Understand value and competitive advantage;
- Utilise the most recent research in corporate and marketing communications and accommodate this through workshops and jobs to a setting that is practical;
- Understand best practice in relation to marketing communications generally and, more particularly, corporate and public communications.
Students and the course director talk about studying the Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA at Kingston Business School.
PS: Please share this post on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter if it helped you to get information about Public Relations and Corporate Communications MAThanks for reading this article about "Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA you can read the related article bellow. Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article, which is certainly very regrettable if you missed.
PS: Please share this post on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter if it helped you to get information about Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA