Promotions and advertisements are advertising tools you may use to raise awareness of services and your products, encourage first-time or repeat purchases and make a distinctive image in the marketplace. A number of time-honored promotions and traditional advertising strategies can be found, but there’s always room for innovation and imagination in promotion.
1. Invest effort and time into making your advertisement seem professional and appealing. Put advertisements in publications that are highly relevant for your target audience. Place an ad in an area real estate publication, for example, should you have a building contractor business.
2. Record ads for broadcast and webcast. In case your budget allows, place broadcast advertisements on radio and television stations. Put video advertising on the Internet if you are on a tighter budget. Contact websites that provide text or video content which is relevant to your target market to talk about marketing options. Avoid making program ads overly busy or rapid; make sure it remains simple and short, and present your message in a serene and clear way to increase its allure.
3. Distribute coupons. Set coupons in local “cost- business directories and cutter” circulars. Comprise coupons and allow customers to print them from your own web site or social networking site.
4. Use cost promotions to encourage first-time purchases, move expiring stock fast or give a short-term boost through higher quantity to total revenue.
5. Network constantly. Carry business cards and give them to potential customers and strategic partners. Develop relationships by choice with a wide selection of business owners and leaders in your industry.
6. Use gifts that are low-cost to spread your emblem around. Be creative about promotional gifts, as an alternative to relying on antiquated standards for example coffee mugs, pencils, and paperweights. Consider giving out USB storage devices that are inexpensive together with your logo to them, by way of example, or branded money-clips.
7. Use direct mail efforts if services and your products are suited for a fairly heterogenous target market. Businesses, for example auto repair services and pizza restaurants, are perfect for this type of advertisements and promotional campaign. Utilize this technique to distribute coupons linking your competitive advantage and while presenting your pricing structure.
*Google AdWords Workshop* (45 mins)
Want to grow your business? Put your message in front of potential customers right when they’re searching for what you have to offer. In this workshop, businesses will learn the basics of advertising on Google, including an intro to tools that can help make the most of the advertising dollars.
*Live Text Q&A* (20 mins)
We suggest supplementing your workshops with work time where attendees can work on their websites or Google My Business pages. During this time, we’ll be hosting a text-based Q&A in the Official City Partners community for you to ask questions on behalf of your businesses. We’ll respond immediately with answers. Check out this video for more info on how the text Q&A work:
PS: Please share this post on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter if it helped you to get information about Workshop: Promote your business using online advertising