How to Get Certified as a Minority-Owned Business: Government Contracting And Minority-Owned Status
Perhaps you’ve heard about Minority-owned status. Perhaps you’ve discovered of the 8(a) Business Development Program and wondered if it would let you get a leg up on the competition. Or perhaps you ’re new to the entire idea of government getting and want to know ways to allow it to be work for you. Whatever your aims, you’re micro-purchases the federal government has ready for small businesses like yours and probably thinking about the Set Aside funds.
African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, and Subcontinent Asian Americans, women owned businesses, veteran owned businesses, people with disabilities, and young entrepreneurs, just to name a few
- Links: SETASIDE Funds https://www.sba.gov/contracting/government-contracting-programs/what-small-business-set-aside
- Micro Purchases: https://startupnation.com/start-your-business/get-inspired/securing-government-micro-purchases/
- Requirements: https://www.sba.gov/contracting/government-contracting-programs/8a-business-development-program/eligibility-requirements/8a-requirements-overview
- Potential for success: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2006-title13-vol1/xml/CFR-2006-title13-vol1-sec124-107.xml
Businesses owned by American Indians, Native Alaskans, Native Hawaiians, and Certified Development Companies, there is another set of requirements for minority-owned status https://www.sba.gov/contracting/government-contracting-programs/8a-business-development-program/eligibility-requirements/ownership-eligibility
- National Minority Supplier Development Council http://www.nmsdc.org/
- SBA Guide to register https://sba8a.symplicity.com/downloads/BDMIS_UserGuide.pdf
- Register with SAM https://eweb.sba.gov/gls/help/sbabusinesspartnersgls-1.pdf
- list of Local SBA Offices https://www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance/districtoffices
PS: Please share this post on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter if it helped you to get information about Minority owned business: Government Contracting And Minority-Owned StatusThanks for reading this article about "How to Get Certified as a Minority Owned Business: Government Contracting And Minority-Owned Status you can read the related article bellow. Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article, which is certainly very regrettable if you missed.
PS: Please share this post on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter if it helped you to get information about How to Get Certified as a Minority Owned Business: Government Contracting And Minority-Owned Status