CAREERS IN B.COM.Go through the career opportunities of B.COM, Govt jobs and Employment News channel from Freshersworld.com – The No.1 job portal for freshers in India.
B COM is a bachelor’s degree in commerce. It is an undergraduate degree also known as Bachelor of commerce and Administration or BCA. This degree is a three-year full-time course in commerce and the related subjects. Students can pursue this degree after completing their plus two. Commerce now days are the first choice after sciences because of the variety of streams it opens ahead.
The students opting this degree are exposed to the learning of managerial skills, building competence in the particular area of business and the diverse other subjects such as:
- Accounting: This subject in commerce deals with the preparation of final accounts of the companies, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, calculating shares and debentures or the goodwill of the companies etc.
- Finance: This subject would explain about the financial analysis, managing the working capital of the companies and its related components.
- Business economics, Statistics: It covers the concepts like demand and supply laws, theories of pricing, elasticity and the returns under different market conditions.
- Human Resources: This would basically include the concepts of managing, operating, leading, guiding and recruiting the staff of the companies.
The students can pursue M. Com but only after completing graduation successfully from the recognized university.
The companies or organizations that hire graduates from this domain are:
- Banks (both public and private)
- Public organisations
- Software industries
The graduates from the field of commerce can get from Rs 15000 – Rs 20,000 per month, depending upon the field of specialization and the institute.
There are many colleges and institute that offers commerce degrees:
- Loyola college, Chennai
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Sri Ram College of commerce, Delhi
- St. Xavier’s Mumbai
- College of Commerce, Patna
***Disclaimer: This is just a career guidance video for fresher candidates. The name, logo, and properties mentioned in the video are the proprietary property of the respective companies. The career and job information mentioned are an indicative generalized information. In no way, Freshersworld.com indulges into direct or indirect recruitment process of the respective companies.
PS: Please share this post on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter if it helped you to get information about CAREERS IN B.COM – M.Com,MBA,Accountancy,Banks,Business firms, Job Opportunities,Salary PackageThanks for reading this article about "CAREERS IN B.COM – M.Com, MBA, Accountancy, Banks, Business firms, Job Opportunities, Salary Package you can read the related article bellow. Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. Okay, see you in another article, which is certainly very regrettable if you missed.
PS: Please share this post on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter if it helped you to get information about CAREERS IN B.COM – M.Com, MBA, Accountancy, Banks, Business firms, Job Opportunities, Salary Package