In this video men’s style, grooming and fitness expert, Aaron Marino of http://www.iamalpham.com, talks about how to find a career or job you love. Life is too short to hate what you do for 8 hours a day. Follow these 7 simple tips to find a new career or job that you love and are passionate about.
Are you currently bored with your job? You know there’s something better out there for you but you can’t seem to get it into gear and take action. Instead, you go to your inspiring job time and time again. You are in a rut, and it might be time to make a move. Life is too short to be miserable. You have to be ready to take action and be uncomfortable making a change.
My Website: http://www.iamalpham.com
My Services: http://www.aaronmarino.com
Favorite Hair Product: http://www.peteandpedro.com
Aaron Marino of alpha m. presents seven simple tips to kick-start your new career:
1. Prepare your thoughts – feel good. Condition the mind to recognize that you are a valuable asset. The job hunting procedure isn’t a fast fix. And so the more radical of a change, the more you’ll have to get ready for this. To feel good about yourself, volunteer! Additionally, take time grooming game and to up your picture.
2. Examine previous/current jobs and job hunting effectiveness that is previous – What should you realize you despise everything? This can help direct you and assist you to locate what you feel passionate about.
3. Education, Certification, Training – set you apart from the others.
4. Your Resume – freshen it up. 95% exaggerate on their resume but lying is not advisable! However, in addition, you should not sell yourself short. Now is not the time to be modest. Also, go to a professional and have them look over your curriculum vitae to polish it up.
5. The Task Search – by asking people you know, begin networking. Begin asking and you will need to put yourself out there. Reach out on Twitter and Facebook at the same time.
6. Prepare for the Interview Dressing to Get the Work and Things to Wear to a Job Interview
7. Be Patient – maintain an optimistic mindset and perspective. Treat the job hunt just like work. Stay disciplined and focused. You are never too old to begin a new career or find a fresh job.
PS: Please share this post on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter if it helped you to get information about 7 Steps to Finding a Career (or Job) You LOVE