Warning: This list is a hazard to your wallet.
1. A color-changing nail polish for people who can’t commit to anything.
2. A set of little tree spirits for making your garden feel like the forest in Princess Mononoke.
3. A precious shiba-shaped coin pouch for keeping your extra bones in.
4. A string backpack that reveals your secret identity.
5. A pair of floral earring jackets for when your earlobes get cold.
6. A notepad that will help make saying sorry a little easier.
7. A bat bobby pin for an early touch of Halloween.
8. A pair of pans that let you make the giant cupcake of your dreams.
9. A whimsical holder that transforms your toothbrush into the tail of a fox.
10. A knit face mask that will make you look like Cthulhu.
11. A string of floral lights for seeing the world through rose-tinted lighting.
12. A trio of stress-relieving keychains that actually make vegetables fun.
13. A regal-looking shower cap for ruling over all your shampoo and conditioner.
14. A box of impossibly cute animal socks that even have little ears.
15. A tasseled rug that’s a sight for sore eyes.
16. A flamingo bath toy that will make bathtime lots of tropical fun.
17. A headband that lets you wash your face and also be a cat.
18. A rousing game of prosecco pong for shindigs that are fancier than frat parties but not quite black tie.
19. A stick-on message board that clings to the side of your monitor and gives you a place to put sticky notes.