“And if they ask, we met ‘at a meeting’.”
1. You have to overcome your doubts and lack of confidence.
2. There’s a whole new world to discover.
3. People who know how to throw a good orgy are the most reliable people in the world.
4. It’s an excellent workout.
5. If you can survive the awkwardness of running into that certain “someone,” then that’s it–you’re immortal.
6. It’s a good excuse to disconnect from social media for a couple hours.
7. You have to pace yourself, so that when something really interesting goes down, you’re not dead tired.
8. You can make new friends anywhere.
9. You learn to appreciate any source of light.
10. You start to see things as one big game of Tetris.
11. You should never take rejection personally.
12. This world is full of new (and unthinkable) practices.
13. Appreciate mystery.
14. You have to let go of several preconceptions.
15. Be discreet, and never name names when you talk about what happened.
16. You’ll only ever offer to host at your place once.
17. And finally, just relax and enjoy.